Blogathon 2011 Update

As you may have noticed, I stopped posting for several days. First there was an issue with the blogger site. The blogs could be viewed but it was not possible to post for several days last week. I continued writing in a notebook, in order to post when the site came up. Unfortunately there were a series of "life events" (nothing serious) just time-consuming things, and in order to get at least 5 to 6 hours of sleep every night I had to give up writing posts for a few days.


I'm back and although I am not in the running to be a winner for the 2011 Blogathon, I will add the blogs I wrote and will continue to write as much as possible the rest of the month.

In addition to maintaining a happy marriage, raising my elementary age children full-time, enjoying quality family time together, I also help my friend with her Educational Materials website (www.thelearningcollection.com), write posts for my three blogs, work as a realtor, and own and rent vacation homes. I also try to read books, other blogs and try to keep abreast of global issues.


To add to all the excitement, we are now in the process of buying a new home which happens to be a short sale. The house has been abandoned for close to two years, so when its finally ours, we are going to have to do a great deal of work to be able to move into it. Something has to give...I only have 24 hours per day and like 50 hours worth of work...

I still have so much I want to do...I have several children's books I've started and haven't finalized. My husband and I have an idea for a children's television show, we've written the treatment but need to pitch it to networks...

I will eventually do everything I want, I just need better time-management skills and a few assistants.

By the way, the answer to the "haiku" is:  The Royal Wedding of William and Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment