2011 Blogathon Haiku Day

I am participating in the 2011 WordCount Blogathon.  As a participant, I must post on my blog every day in May.  I can tell you there are days when I just don't have time to write, but I have been working hard and keeping up so far, even if it means staying up and posting seconds before midnight.

During the Blogathon there are designated theme days.  Participants are encouraged to follow the theme for the day.  Today's theme is Haiku.  This is the 17 syllable, three-line poem most of us learned in elementary school.

This was fun to do.  My family and I wrote it together.  In order to figure it out, you must  be familiar with my blog/ previous posts.   I will post the answer tomorrow...

Wish we would have stayed
missed it by five days,
once in a lifetime event.

***Okay, okay...I know its not a true Haiku...it should have been 5/7/5 syllables in that order...I forgot that detail...All I remembered was that it had to be 17 syllables total.  I'll try to rewrite it at some point...

No comments:

Post a Comment