Shopping in Winterpark and jumping in the pool - Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I went to bed at 2:00 a.m. this morning.  Dad went to work very early and we drove to Winterpark, FL after breakfast to meet up with the Fs.  We had lunch at a quaint Italian restaurant and it was really good. Then we shopped a bit as Winterpark has a shopping district with some restaurants. We went to the usual shops like The Gap, and also shopped at some boutiques. We even drove by Rollins College.  Our friend had to go back to the hotel to attend an online class for her Master's program and the kids went into the pool.  On the way home from work, Dad picked up dinner and we had a picnic by the pool. 

In the evening, I was able to watch my favorite telenovela (which I was thrilled about). We did Jake & Alissa's work for school, wrote in journals and exercised to the Biggest Loser DVD.  As usual, Dad and I have yet to do any research for this roadtrip we are already on. We decided it was time...even if it was just to plan the next two days...and so we did and you will see where it took us.

NOTE:  I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed because of the bag issues (so many bags and stuff to take in and out every time we check-in and check-out). On the other hand, I'm excited about visiting ALL these new places.

No comments:

Post a Comment